Renard Resources Training Academy offers courses to help individuals looking to aspire in the hospitality and events industry. The curricular covered in each area provides the tools and skills to individuals that want to succeed in this highly competitive sector, courses offered are for beginners to advanced level that will receive an accredited certificate and written references to qualify anyone that successfully completes our courses.
Based in Hammersmith the Renard Training Academy is set to host a mix of practical and theoretical courses. Our aim is to provide an informative, interesting and motivating training, whilst offering the right level of support in sessions to enable positive engagement and development.
Our courses have been carefully written in line with industry standards by a team of trainers that have vast experience and have been accredited in the industry.
Neil Preston heads up our academy as the Training Director and from his years of experience in hospitality, events and with training is very focused on ensuring the courses run benefit anyone completing them.
Our available courses are listed below with the relevant information to help you choose the correct course for your career development.
Professional Waiting Course – Helping individuals looking to start a career in hospitality
Next courses on: Thursday 8th, Tuesday 13th & Tuesday 27th February - Tuesday 13th & Tuesday 27th March 2018
Hospitality Supervisor Course – Leading from the front with training for Supervisors
Next courses on: Friday 16th & Friday 23rd February – Friday 16th & Thursday 29th March 2018
Event & Venue Bar training – Up-skilling anyone looking to improve their abilities behind the bar
Next courses on: Wednesday 7th & Wednesday 21st February – Wednesday 7th & Wednesday 21st March 2018
CV Writing & Interview training – Professionals helping individuals looking to improve their resume for temporary or full-time employment.
Next courses on: Tuesday 6th & Tuesday 20th February – Tuesday 6th & Tuesday 20th March 2018
Our Booking Terms & Policy
- All payments made are inclusive of VAT and you will receive a receipt.
- Should you cancel your course booking outside of 24 hours of the course date our cancellation policy allows you to re-book your course once for later date we offer.
- Please note for Data protection your details will remain private and not be shared with a third party.
- We reserve the right to cancel course dates should it be deemed necessary and will contact you should this occur.
- 14-day refund policy for purchases through selected partners/third party advertising platforms, which does not apply to purchases directly through Renard Resources
Through this approach we are able to offer you candidate-centred recruitment.Read more
We can offer you flexible hours, so you choose when you want to work.Read more
We hope to help people reach new opportunities and develop themselvesRead more